General Liability Insurance for park owners

All,

I’m currently looking for a general liability provider for a mobile home park in Louisiana.
I own the land and rent the lots, so no trailers would be included. If anyone has an recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kurt Kelley and his team at Mobile Insurance are an excellent choice. https://www.mobileagency.com/

1 Like

Thanks for the note, Davie.

And yes, Mobile Insurance has multiple park insurance options in Louisiana. Our Louisiana park owners have been very busy this year dealing with hurricanes. My last estimate reflected about $38m in claims have been paid to LA park owners this hurricane season.

Mobile Insurance 800-458-4320 www.MobileAgency.com Any of our agents, even me, can help.

1 Like

Which service you have opted for your park? i am also looking for general liability insurance and looking for best provider, searching for some reviews to get started.

Give us a call 800-458-4320. MobileAgency.com Louisiana is a state where fewer insurance companies write business as it’s law as based on French law vs the rest of the country’s law being based on English law. Being low lying and hugging the Coast further restricts insurance company options.

That said, we insure a lot of parks in LA and will be glad to help.