Gamma Sonic Lights not working

I followed Franks’s recommendation and bought over 60 Gama Sonic Solar Lights for my park. I just recently installed them 1 month ago. Now the residents are telling me they all don’t work. I talked to Gama and they said to me that I need to change the switch setting to Low. So I did all that and now the lights have been in the sun for 2 weeks. Sometimes when it rains for 1-2 days, the lights won’t turn on AT ALL. I am worried the winter is going to be very dark. Does anyone have the same problems? Before I bought it I asked if the lights will be ON during winter months when the sun is not around as much and they told me YES. Please any advice? My park is in Ohio.

My communities are in lower Michigan and I was told by salesman they would be fine in the winter, if we kept it on low and the snow would melt off the top…Well, I bought both a garden height and street light last year, and sure enough, I’ve never seen them on all winter, and the snow just piled high on top. I was skeptical but one of my operators wanted to give it a try…glad we started with just the two. I’m sure they work great in other parts of the country, but not here…