First Park Insurance

Good Morning All.  I am in due diligence on my first park and I got a quote back of over half off what the current owner is paying.  Are there key items we need to make sure are in the policy?  How do we make sure we have what we need to be on the risk adverse side of the equation.Thank you

For DD insurance is low on the totems pole of concern since the areas has more than one possible insurer but really knowing what to look for in DD is more than a amateur job since if you fail to connect ALL the dots (every park has issues)  you could have lots of dead weight around your neck till the property is sold again.   I have found some of the professionals are good at filling out paper work and passing the bill to the potential buyer but from the questions they ask and the lack of  ground work they do be very careful since there analysis of one property we are selling they Never got into the issues that can drown a new owner.     Just 30 plus years of owner-operator experience all over the USA with all kind of utilities…