Federal Tax Schedule E: Separate into units or use whole park?

Thanks for the kind words Dave. SMLLC can flow to either Schedule C, Schedule E or both, depending on the activity conducted within the LLC. So, as you said, dirt portion can go to Schedule E and Buy/Sell portion can go to Schedule C, sometimes interest on notes could go to Schedule B, etc. And as you intimated, we are taking clients. Open secret: Talk to Nate Busch in my office for quick response, I am admittedly awful about getting back to people. Nate not only gets back to you promptly, he knows how to rapidly get me to deal with issues that are above his pay grade (short list, he’s been with me for 8+ years). Shameless pitch, I know.

John Hyre