Fantastic 90 space florida senior mhp‏

This came across my email today, thought I would pass it on.

DW

FANTASTIC 90 SPACE FLORIDA SENIOR MHP‏

From: Rosemary Ippolito (rosemary@rosemaryippolito.ccsend.com) on behalf of Rosemary Ippolito (romar7@aol.com)

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: Mon 5/24/10 8:05 AM

To: dwilson100k@hotmail.com

Rosemary Ippolito Newsletter

DEAL OF THE CENTURY

MAY 2010

“THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY”

100% FINANCING

on a $1.6 MILLION BEAUTIFUL 90 SPACE

SENIOR PARK

Complete Confidentiality Required - Price is Firm

This is a FABULOUS PARK that currently has only a 5% cap rate because just 40 sites are leased. The big opportunity is for someone with the money for homes and the skill to come in and finish filling the park, without having to spend money to acquire it. All the sites are in and ready for homes in this outstanding

14 acre, Florida Park with city water and sewer.

The 100% financing is available only for a qualified buyer who can guaranty bringing in at least one house per month for the first twelve months. Funds to expand the project must be verified. Buyer must also have the ability to obtain a $600K first mortgage and must also show proof of experience in successfully carrying out such a project. A $1 million second privately held.

For those of you who interested in a project like this, please contact: Rosemary Ippolito romar7@aol.com 727-514-9333

Tropic Shores Realty

PS: There is a very short window of opportunity on this. If you are not prepared to act quickly, this is not for you.

Contact Information

Rosemary Ippolito 

phone: 727-514-9333

romar7@aol.com

“Deal of the Century” for a half empty park with a 5% cap rate? If that’s the deal of the century, I’m not sure what century she’s referring to.

Its here “deal of the century” because of her commission…