Educational Material

I am not a total Newbie. I have 2 Mobile Home Parks, developing a third, and have 1 Land/Home Property. I wish to further my education in MHP investing. Presently, I own the following books. Landlording by Leigh Robinson, Mobile Home Investing by Dave Reynolds, Taking The Mystery out of Money , Making Money with Mobile Homes & Deals on Wheels by Lonnie Scruggs. I am trying to make a decision of which of the following to purchase. Ray Alcorn’s Deal Makers Guide to Mobile Home Parks, or Huge Profits in Mobile Home and Mobile Home Parks by Ernest Tew and Steve Case. The Huge Profits package also includes 4 bonuses: MH Park Evaluator, A-Z Forms CD, & Secrets of MH Investing CD & DVD. I would appreciate other investor’s opinions.

Thanks in Advance,

DK

Buy both. There is very little overlap in the material covered. Two years ago I didn

both and I like the material in both. Daphne nailed it…buy both. maybe attend a Bootcamp given by Steve and Corey. I have 11 courses and books and the one I read most is DOW…still.

And no, you are not a newbie! LOL

Greg

Thanks for your response.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am one of the people who has been there and done that, when it comes to making mistakes. I am thankful for the new MHP educational materials being offered.