Court order for mobile home title MICHIGAN

Anyone know a company that can get a court order to assign an abandoned mobile home title to park owner?

Snickfish can’t do it. Michigan does not have abandoned title process either.

You need to contact a lawyer.
The Lawyer should be able to complete the process.

Here is the relevant code.
2021-HEBH-4304.pdf (131.1 KB)