Charleston Boot Camp Oct 23 - 25

I didn’t come across any post regarding the Charleston Boot Camp last weekend. I just wanted to take a moment to thank @frankrolfe & @brandon_reynolds . Frank was an excellent speaker & his expertise in the industry was evident. I learned more in the three days about one subject than I have in any class I have taken (college, high school, and etc.). And Frank was much more entertaining.
Sorry Frank, you couldn’t have done it without Brandon :grin: Brandon made it happen and allowed us to have a successful Boot Camp (if you were there you understand).

Anyone pondering this industry needs to attend a boot camp. I would gladly pay to go to another boot camp. There was so much damn information it is impossible to retain it all in three days. There wasn’t a moment I felt bored, wish I got my money back, or wanted to leave. I learned more than I imagined I would. The ability to ask questions and learn from some of the best in the industry is unmatched by any book you will read.

I can’t say enough good things about Frank, Brandon, & the boot camp.

Thanks again for a great weekend. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

@Andy

It was great meeting you at the class as well! I am very glad you enjoyed it and appreciate your comments very much! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you on your journey to park ownership.

-Brandon

I’ll second those comments!

Frank gets and deserves a lot of credit for the boot camps, but I think he’d be the first to agree that Brandon is the grease that keeps the operation running smoothly.

I vote for a raise for Brandon!:smiley: