California new Insignia question

We recently acquired a MH that does not have the California Insignia attached, and the HCD was unable to find it for a replacement.  In order to get a new Insignia we need to have a structural certification done, but we’re having a heck of a time finding an engineer who can do it.  We’re located in the Reno/Sierra Valley area on the CA side, the MH is a 1972 and in good condition.  I obtained a list of engineers from HCD, but am batting 0 for 10 so far as none of the listed engineers perform this certification. Has anyone been through this or does anyone have an engineering contact in that area?  Thanks in advance!