BOOTCAMP Teaser... Columbus OH

For those that have attended bootcamps, you know I am the guy that talks about being automated, staying on the cutting edge of technology etc… Always looking for the next thing to loosen my load, and make those around me more productive…

So- here is the tease…

Each of our communities will no longer be taking checks to the bank- we are today rolling out a full automation of accepting deposits at the managers offices, or at our main office. No trips to the bank, no deposit slips, deposits hit your account about 48 hours after the check is processed…

there are a few options… the deposits are guaranteed, costs you %.0125 of the check amount… + .20 a check… no guarantee… take back the %…

hard cost is $10 per month / mhp…

The %.0125 says the company does collections for you… no collections, no bounced checks… HELLO- AM I TALKING TO ANYONE OUT THERE??? That is… one point two five percent… When you buy a park, what do you account for bad debt and collections?

Anyway… do not ask… I will not tell… I roll out new stuff at every bootcamp… and this is how we are now depositing at 4 parks in 4 states… and in our home office location into 7 accounts… yes… you can deposit from one location into unlimited accounts, using one machine…

So Dave… do I have your attention yet?? And… as many banks as you want… So, if the bank now does not need to be close to the park, because they do not need to go tot the bank to make deposits… So many options…

Also… look for a MHP Manager / Main Office Automation Class coming soon… I have been talking to Dave about a stand alone class that will address the complete set up of the main office systems and the systems that automate the office, and the managers office as well. How we set it all up, and operate the parks. What programs are we running and why, what computers do we use… what is RAID, what is cloud storage, how should you back up data and your operating systems… remote desktop, VOIP (opperating your fax from VOIP- I do it!), broadband faxes, virtual phone numbers etc…

If there are specific things from a operations standpoint you would like to see addressed… forward me an email… I want to make this as comprehensive a class as I can… and I will try to address as many of the operational issues I can as well… This will not address finding parks, due diligence etc… this is the class for you have it, now what… or… you have it and your still using paper, and you want to automate your offices…

So a double tease… so to speak…

See ya all in Ohio…