Bad Experience with Legacy Housing Corp?

In 2021 I ordered 6 homes from Legacy Housing. They finally shipped in March of 2022. I signed the promissory note for the amount of the original quote, back in March of 2021. I had seen the emails that prices were going up all through 2021 and lead times were getting longer because of supply chain issues. No problem.

After we installed the homes, I sold one of the homes for cash. I called Legacy for a payoff and they gave me a number that was about $10K higher than what I signed the promissory note for. When I inquired they said they pass along whatever costs to me and add it to the promissory note.
In all they added $82K to my 6 home order. They never informed me of the increase. If I hadn’t inquired about a payoff I would never have known.

On top of this, they applied 3 of my payments last fall to interest only to account for the higher amount of the payoff, none to principle. I would not have know this if I hadn’t inquired about an amortization schedule from them.

To my chagrin, placed another order with them around the same time we discovered the promissory note issue. I cancelled my order with them after they refused to work with me regarding the change in promissory note amount.

I requested my deposit back on the homes I ordered that I cancelled and they said they were keeping it and that they wouldn’t apply it to the homes I still owed on.

I need to know if anyone else out there had the same experience. I’m too small to go after a company like this, but if there are others out there that have experienced this unethical and illegal behavior I’d like to connect.