Attorney for PA Purchase

I am purchasing my first MHP, the park and myself are located in PA. The attorney I used for my LOI and purchase agreement has suddenly retired due to health issues. I’m looking for recommendations for an attorney who has knowledge of PA laws. Thanks!

Brandon, we are also purchasing our first community in PA. We signed up with the PMHA and it has lots of really good information. From there, I also found info for the below attorney who I spoke with today. He seemed very knowledgeable and worked with PMHA to develop a lot of their legal templates on site (per what he told me). Hope this helps and good luck!

Steven M. Williams
swilliams@cohenseglias.com

1 Like

I also highly recommend joining PMHA. The sample docs are invaluable, and the folks there are super helpful about PA regs.

I live and own parks in Pennsylvania. I am a member of PMHA and Steven Williams is my attorney.

Mary Gaiski, EVP at PMHA, is one of my favorite people. They don’t make them like her anymore. She is a phenomenal resource and champion for our industry.

Steven is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. He knows the industry very well.

I would recommend joining PMHA asap.

If you’re located in western PA, Myers Law Group is fantastic as well. https://www.jpmyerslaw.com/about-us

Welcome aboard!
Jon

1 Like