Are kidding Ms. Seller?

So… for over a week I have been trying to get a park U/C in Indiana. Not a big park, 22 pads, small town, city utilities, 25% vacant. The seller is asking too much, but she offered good terms to make up for the overpayment of the property. So I put up a contract- 38% down, 1031x, close in 30 days. It comes down to me wanting time for due diligence and she says, NO. Earnest money is hard on the contract, if you walk for any reason you loose it. Wow… and this is a sellers or buyers market???

Ohhhh… I almost forgot… it has been on the market a YEAR!

I could not believe it. Best part… put up the contract… they put up a addendum to fix the things they do not like… get a call- Signed!

I get it, and sure the addendum is signed- but there are a whole bunch of changes on the purchase contract they made they never told me about. The agent representing the deal did not even say anything… The agent says… I did not look at the contract when I got it back, I though she just signed it and that was that…

Anyway… I should know better than to try to put deals together during Halloween…

So if anyone wants to send this seller there $1,000 hard on contract come hell or high water… great deal for you in Indiana…

beware…

J~