A new one for sale

I live outside of Memphis and have been following a story about a park in the Memphis area. The park has been around since the 70s, and it located on a major thoroughfare in a not so great area. I have always know of the park, but never thought it had 65 families in the park, one lady since 72. Probably a low rated park, however you do see some residents taking care of their trailer. I not sure I would call it “pride of ownership” due to overall condition of the park. Most of the park is of latino decent.Ok the park is closing due to a $51k water bill they are unable to pay. The local electric company gave until 8/19 for all people to leave the park, some people lost power last Friday due to a storm and are still there. All trailers are individually metered however there appears to be many leaks within the water lines. I suspect they all need replacing due to age. it is there for the taking …

So what happened to this park? I live in Nashville and would be interested in checking it out. 

the owner of one of the largest real estate companies in the south (Crye-Leike) purchased the park after many residents had left. the new owner planns to install new water lines and bringi n new homes.