1979 Mobile Homes?

I am looking at a park with around 30 tenant owned homes and 50 park owned homes.
All of the park owned homes are 2 bedroom 1979 Champions.

They seem to be in decent condition, should I be concerned about having this many homes from that year, make and model? I am looking online and I cant get much info about them.

Thanks!

@JohnG We prefer older homes as they are built like battleships. The tenants don’t care that much about Make, Model and Year. As long as it is a decent home and provides affordable housing to the tenant, then there is no problem with it.

-Brandon Reynolds

Focus on the master bedroom. That’s the most important room in the house. Is it large enough to handle a king-size bed? That’s where the customer goes first to size up whether the home meets their needs or not. The kids rooms don’t matter, nor does the living room, kitchen or bathroom typically. But a tiny master bedroom can be a real deal killer on getting a vacant home occupied.

You should test market selling the homes to see if there is any demand. Finding sufficient demand from buyers will make or break the deal.

Thank you guys! I will do all the above.

I’ve yet to have anyone ask me what year the home is. No one seems to care