1031 Exchange - Pennsylvania - $1.3M

All,

I’m throwing a hail mary here. I’m looking for a property at $1.3M or under and I need it asap. I’m looking for something in Pennsylvania. If anyone has a property or knows someone looking to sell quickly, please message me.

Thanks so much!
Jon

Last 2 1031’s could not find a deal with parks switched to Dollar General Stores and QUICKLY completed a very comfortable deal with Chris Pappas 646-799-1419. Close to a 6 cap and able to depreciate the property and pay no taxes on nice monthly income without ANY input of my time—very sweet deals with DG Stores.

1 Like

Hey @jo13nathan I own a handful of parks in western PA. I may be able to work something out. Can you email me at Charlie@Rockstackcapital.com

1 Like

Thank you for the information, Carl! I have thought about NNN over the years but never really researched them. This may be the time to do so…

Jon

Email on the way…

Thanks!
Jon

Really simple, call Chris P and within a day have a contract and close within 30 days. DD is very easy, and kept us from paying taxes on sales of our parks and NO management duties just monthly checks and pay no taxes on the income. Very easy to sell, generally less than 10 days and flip to another project with cap rates on parks that are REASONABLE??? If you know of a reasonable RV park in a good location give me a message been in the park business over 35 years—presently with 6 % interest rates, cap rates need to be higher—at least that is how we make a good return.

1 Like

Might have something interesting for you - see my other post and/or reach out if you’d like further details.