10 pad park for sale in Sparta, NC

10 pad mobile home park with 1 pad for an RV hookup. There are 10 park owned homes that have all been renovated within the last 18 months. 7 of the homes are currently rented and 3 of the homes are vacant. The average rent of the POHs is $596. There is immediate upside in renting out the 3 vacant homes, which are renovated and ready to bed rented. Local bank is willing to finance 80% LTV. We are asking $299,000 which equates to an 11.1% Cap rate. We have spent $20,000 repairing homes over the past 18 months to get them all ready to rent. Immediate upside by filling the 3 vacant lots and bringing an RV in for seasonal rentals.

We will consider all serious offers and send last 2 years P&L/rent roll to all interested parties.

2 Likes

Can you send me a PM please? I’ll forward the info to my boss and see if they’re interested. He’s in SC. I manage the one in NC.

Please PM me more details.

If the park is still for sale i have an offer. Please send me the last 2 years rent roll, photos if you have some and the name of the county its in as well as an email or contact where i can send my offer.
Thank you
Marinaleigh
Mjgsholdings@outlook.com

Ryan, is this still available?

Thanks, Zach