Why is it so hard to find insurance?

I own a small community in Ohio. I was looking to shop our insurance rates, but when calling around to local agents, most wouldn’t even call me back. I refuse to believe I am stuck with this policy I have now. The agents that did return my call, seem to have ever dealt with mobile home park insurance or they tell me the companies that they quote for do not provide mobile home park insurance. Can you lead me in the direction of insurance?

You can go to the directory at the mobilehomeparkstore.com and look for brokers that specialize in mobile home parks. You can also “Google” someone in your area that specializes in parks. Its a niche. Also know that for the most part brokers are also lazy and many won’t call you back either. Just keep trying but start with those who are in the industry.

@KurtKelley at Mobile Insurance should be able to help you out.

2 Likes

I apologize for the slow reply, but feel free to call our office anytime, Mobile Insurance. 800-458-4320. I’m ext 117. We specialize in insuring park operations/owners/assets. We’ll be able to explain your coverage options and what you get for your money.

Kurt

1 Like

I tried to switch to Mobile Insurance but ended up back with my former insurance agent at Rowley Insurance Agency in Austin, TX anyways… I don’t know if they serve your area but you can call them to find out… it is Ken Rowley Insurance at 512-454-6655. I would suggest you call all the agents you find that insure mobile home parks and ask them for written quotes before you hire one and leave yourself enough lead time to make sure you don’t drop coverage before you have a new policy in place. Any insurance is better than no insurance.

Dear JSmith. I’m sorry we weren’t the best option for you this time. But try us again in the future. Mr. Rowley is a nice man and knowledgeable agent. He insures a number of RV Parks in Texas. We promise you our best and refer clients elsewhere when we know we aren’t.

1 Like