Which water (sub)meters do you prefer? with links if possible

I post this knowing that this gets talked about a fair bit, but a search didn’t find a lot of what I was looking for…

Can anyone who has recently had to install/replace submeters and did a bit of comparison shopping post some links to the meters they decided upon?

I am of course looking for that sweet spot of price/quality.

Many thanks as always, this forum is great!

-HPD

Badger read o matic are good

are you looking for ones you can install yourself or do you want someone else to come out and do all the labor and materials for you? do you want them to be wand read by someone on site monthly or something that shoots data to the software in your computer? do you want your own billing in house or do you want to farm it out?

Check out B&B solutions - the contact is Mike, they do all the labor and install and sell the parts and software and billing solutions
or SubMeter solutions, they sell the parts and software and billing solutions, you find your own installers.

We are figuring out which way to turn currently and both of these players are good options for price points and straight forwardness on product and what can be done with it.