What kind of parks are you looking to purchase?

@brandon_reynolds , I hope its ok to post this but if not you can remove it.

Are you looking for a park? If so , what specifically? Ie what market (s), size, occupancy utilities, POH, what can you live with , whats a deal breaker. Can you buy with cash on smaller properties?

Additionally , do you own parks , if so how many, what size, what market .

I am retooling some functions in my business and thought I would reach out to see who may be looking for what deals. I have some specific parameters of what I am looking for and will end up with some potential deals that won’t meet what Im looking for. I know sometimes too, a smaller park makes sense when you are already say in a certain metro if you would want to look at it.

Looking for our own deals is my primary function but if I incidentally do find something that might fit your parameters, I would like to have this to reference to see about reaching out to you.

Thanks

Jack

I’d like 100+ lots on city utilities, priced at > 10 cap using only lot rent with 70% occupancy so there’s lot of room to grow. Clean, beautiful homes with residents who always pay with no reminders. Expensive homes and great school district nearby with high and rapidly rising apartment prices. The park should have a view of the ocean from every lot and yet be priced around $15K / lot or less. Homes filled with quiet grandmothers who live on $100K / year stipends and can thus absorb big yearly rent increases.

And a pony, and a racecar, and all the candy I can eat, and a private jet, and a spaceship, and…

Oh and six pack abs, that for sure.

There is something for everyone, but if you ask for everyone’s criteria it will be all over the place. If you think something is a deal, get it under contract and provide the specifics to the forum. Sell the contact for a fee.

Thanks, i know a lot of people are looking for the same deal that Ivan describes. I am also looking for the same as well except 100% occupied so i don’t have to mess with in fill ) :slight_smile:

There is a lot of variation on size and area that people are looking for. For example. I came across a turn around MN park that was 16 lots half full, city utilities tenants owning the homes low rents for around 60 k. Market was more rural but I believe its still Rochester Metro. If the property was closer by, I would be interested to pursue it or partner up on it . Those are tricky because they are small but the numbers should pan out well. Thats what got me thinking to put up this post.

Im not trying to find deals and then find a person who might be interested. If I knew I had a person interested, I could get in touch with them. Id like to do deals and not waste time.

I might not want to look at a deal with a well in a certain area that is on the smaller side etc but someone else might.

Same might go for a 35 space park with all POH and Septic, maybe not what I’m looking for but someone who is willing to lose some sleep might be a good fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is what I’m looking for:
Strong metro, 50 spaces and up, either with or without significant problems with the drinking water or wastewater system. Prefer package plants over lagoons but open to either.

Of course I will take beachfront parks well :slight_smile:

75 spaces and up, any kind of area, any kind of shape,
prefer western 13 states
I love long term seller financing. Im a holder for life type of buyer.
I love multi use RV and mobile home type parks. I dislike apartments and restaurants on the property.

1 Like