What else can be OUTSOURCED?

Has this been released?

1 Like

It unfortunately hasn’t yet. We will get something together soon!

4 Likes

Outsourcing refers to the practice of contracting out certain tasks or operations to external parties rather than handling them internally. Virtually any task or process that doesn’t require physical presence or specific local expertise can be outsourced.

Number Barn is good for vanity phone numbers and a NumberGarage for a simple phone tree. We use that with Google Voice numbers so that we can text. We have a leasing and a maintenance line.

Agree! Would definitely love to hear more on this topic.

@davido I use NumberBarn as well. They have great support and have always been competitively priced, but I find that their call quality is somewhat mixed. There seems to always be a lag in my calls (i.e. I’ll start speaking, but the person on the other side has a delay before hearing it, so they continue speaking, and then there is this awkward series of interrupting each other). Do you have this experience or is it just me? I’ve been working with their tech folks on this but no resolution (or even potential cause) found yet.

This has improved. Their support was almost nonexistent for a year or two there. Now they’re pretty easy to access through chat and are accurate with responses.

We just use NumberBarn to source vanity numbers. Then we switch them to NumberGarage for the phone tree (Leasing, Maintenance, Accounting, General Office, etc). Then backend calls/texts are all Google Voice. That allows a single VA to monitor multiple lines. It works in mobile as an app or from desktop browser. It also keeps our leasing traffic separate from our maintenance traffic. The test is just voicemail and outgoing return calls.

1 Like

I’d love to learn about that!