Water and Waste Water Sub Metering

Hi ,
I’m Dan Helton, Our company, Southern Water Management, provides water sub metering services; our customers are multi-tenant property owners (like MHPs, apartment complexes, condos, and shopping centers) were there is only one main water meter, we provide metering technology and services to bill each individual owner/ tenant for their own water consumption. Based on our 15 years of sub metering experience, water and sewer usage drops 25% to 35% with sub-metering.

We have customers through out the US; can provide installation with no out of pocket costs; using RF technology we can provide complete meter reading, billing and collections for around $3 to $4 a unit.

Water conservation and increasing cash flow is our business, call
Dan Helton
1-800-304-Water, 727-827-4509

Dear Dan,

I have a park under contract in the mountains of NC which has been submetered but the owner has never billed back to the tenants because the meters are too difficult for current manager to read and recalulate.

I plan to use the sub metering. Hoping my new manager can manager read them. If it is inoperable or if I prefer to go to a digital meter with wifi, please can you tell me what the solution might look like?

Also, I noticed on the MHPUniversity forum that you suggested specific language in a letter to tenants explaining the conservation benefits. Sadly, I am unable to find that post now. Please would you consider sending me a copy of it? My email is ParksPlus4@gmail.com

Thank you Dan!