Troy Alabama

November 2nd and 3rd. mark these dates on your calendar!!

This will be this year’s MOM ( Meeting of the Minds) meet. we have a truly outstanding line-up!!

Link below gives all the info and I hope to see you there. This event is, as always, free to all that attend. I talked to Amy at the Hotel Thursday, and 39 of the 50 rooms I put a tug on are gone!! This meeting is for the newbies out there…step outside the circle (comfort zone) and take the plunge, there should be something there for everyone.

Greg Meade

Thanks to all who put this event on. Sounds like it’s going to be an awesome event and I’m really looking forward to it. Can’t beat the price either!

I didn’t see a time to meet on Friday yet. I’ll keep an eye out as we get closer to the event.

-Shirley

Thanks to all who put this event on. Sounds like it’s going to be an awesome event and I’m really looking forward to it. Can’t beat the price either!

I didn’t see a time to meet on Friday yet. I’ll keep an eye out as we get closer to the event.

-Shirley

Plan to leave the Hotel by 9 or so…gives everyone time to eat breakfast ( and i can sleep til 8:45) LOL

Looks like we we will have a crowd this year …have 59 confirmed and we are 5 weeks out…could have 100 again. WOW!! A small city…my city is only 800 where i live!

Greg