Private Lot on Mobile Home Park's Water

I own a park and the previous owner subdivided off a lot and sold it. However the private lot has park water and sewer and I’m tired of paying the bills and messing with collections and maintenance of his utility connections. What should I do? The private lot/home is next to the city road and can easily hook up to private utilities but the owner refuses to do so. Should I dig down on my property and cut the water line and cap it? They are threatening to take me to court if I refuse to allow them to continue using my utilities. There is no written agreement or anything between the previous owner and the owner of the private lot.

Do not dig down and cut and cap with our talking the the utility commission. You can get into all sorts of trouble. The rules are very state specific. Do you have a well and water system you sell them water from or do they get city water and sewer but the pipes go through your park?

City water/city sewer

Get the city involved. The neighboring lot my have a easement by default if the pipes have been there long enough.

It is in the county so do I talk to the county recorder or to the title company that helped me with the property? How do I find the utility commission? Is it a state commission or a local one?

Utility commissions are usually statewide. Also talk to your water provider they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Ok. Thank you for your help

Also have the title company look at the neighbors lot and deeds. Maybe there was an agreement put in writing and recorded if so you stuck with it but it should have come up when the did a title search at your purchase