Park closing I want to buy their inventory

I have two parks in my area that are closing an I would like to buy what I can. I say what i can because i know some people will take the money that Florida offers if you abandon your MH and some MH’s are already owned by the park. Both of these parks are being converted to Apartment complexes and i doubt the new property owners have any need for a bunch of MH’s.

Given that scenario what is the best course of action to attempt to pick up as many of the abandoned and park owned homes as i can? Should I be talking to the new owners(developers) or the sellers?

Thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

in Gainesville. FL. Rick Lee, an investor on this forum, found a park closing. He, myself and my business partner TJ bought 100 homes for 500K. We have sold about half now. Our price 6500 in quantity to 8000 in ones and twos.

We have break down crews, toters,dozer, license.

Money to be made but be careful!

Talk to the MHP Owner…he is probably responsible for stripping these off the land.

Call me ifI can help…good luck!!

Greg

Hi

If you want some help with this project, please let me know. I am a Mobile Home Dealer and we could discuss how to approach this issue.

Sandi

Hi

I would like to discuss with you how we can accomplish what I think you want.

My phone number is 727-520-2424 - when you call, if you would leave me the best times to reach you along with your phone number, that would be great.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sandi

Hi

I did not get your email - please send it again.

Thanks,

Sandi

Sandi I sent you an email but it got kicked back so i sent it to a different one.

Check your email again and if you have not recievd it call me.

Mike

www.JaxMoneyMan.com