Off Market 90 pad deal in Olympia, WA

I have a 3 park portfolio that we will be assigning with a total of 90 lots in Western Washington (Olympia Area). 45 RV, 43 Park owned homes, and 2 Tenant owned homes. 2 of the 3 parks on private utilities. Needs about 150k worth of septic and hooking up to nearby city sewer that need to be addressed. Lot rent 40% below market. Currently a 10% cap at current lot rent only, and a 13% cap if you include rental income. Its a turn around/value add park but has huge upside (2M). We just don’t have the capacity to take on the project right now. Price with assignment is $2.5 million. Other parks in the area have been selling for north of 50k a lot. Let me know if interested.

I would be interested in some additional information. My email address is: beatenpathinvestments@gmail.com

Would love more details regarding this deal. Could you please email me at markbibas@gmail.com ? Thanks!

I own a couple of parks in the Olympia area and would love to hear about your opportunity, please. salisburylaw@comcast.net. Thank you!

Interested in hearing more, thank you!
benv4@me.com

Great! I will email you this morning.

Hi Ben, I will be emailing you this morning.

I would be interested if you can send info please jfeinerman@gmail.com

What is the status of this?
I know the original post is a month old now, but if it’s still available- I’d be interested in getting more info to evaluate it.
dmeldrum3@hotmail.com

The Park we were planning to keep for ourselves (most pads, best layout and largest upside) we would now be willing to assign due to us getting another park under contract that will require all our time and resources. The other 2 parks have already been assigned. Message me your number or email and I can share details of the park. Your getting a super steep discount because it is a value add/turnaround park with rents being below market and a septic needing to be replaced.

Hi, Im interested in getting more details for the park. You could email them to me at peltiercory@gmail.com

Thanks!

I’d also be interested in what’s left if anything. justinbushparks@gmail.com