Northern Minnesota Park

I know the owners of a park in Northern Minnesota . Was originally interested in purchasing the park but it is too far from my park in Southern Minnesota and is too much of a project cleanup wise and infilling of homes. I already have one of these project type parks.

Park Info: Northern Minnesota, very small town located in a decent Metro Area of 50,000 population. 57 lots, 20 storage units, 11 RV Camper spaces, 1 nicely renovated house. All resident owned. Rent $205 I figure can go to $250, includes water/sewer, city utilities, gravel/dirt roads. 10 acres I believe. 29 homes in park and 4 are vacant in bad shape. Lots of trees. Maybe 30% to 40% pitched roof homes, 1 double wide. Owners claim sewer and water lines never have issues and I spoke with a guy in the park who has been there 20+ years and he said never really has seen issues with clogs or leaks. Did a test ad that pulled 20+ unique responses from just Craigslist at $600 per month for sale or rent 2 and 3 bedrooms. Metro housing prices were higher than the local town. $150,000 metro, $90,000 town

The Good:
Minnesota
Quaint Town
Low Price
Local Bank interested
Some well kept newer homes with pride
City utilities
House, Storage units and Camper lots
Test ad did well

The Bad:
Small town
Dirt/gravel road
Trees
Junk on lots
Some storage door tracks need repair
Filling lots
4 tear downs or heavy renovations

I have owners contact info and pictures. Let me know if your interested. If a purchase occurs, I would just ask for a small finders fee on a gentleman’s agreement.

Thank you,
Jason

1 Like

You want to make sure you have a real estate license in Minnesota or you can get in legal trouble asking for a finders fee. Just fyi

Please email details: stevendsegal@gmail.com

Thank you

• Jason 20 charactors

Please kindly send info to rgotvasl@yahoo.com

Thank you

I pm’d you this morning - have plenty of cash and not afraid of northern minnesota or turnarounds. Please reply with your contact info when you get time - thank you

I’m interested in pursuing this opportunity. Please share any supplemental detail with me at jjacobus@lonejunipercapital.com

Would love the info: mhpcompanies@gmail.com

Hello @JCas06 I am interested in turnarounds in Minnesota, can you please send info to nickyale@hotmail.com

I have no problem paying you a generous fee.

Thanks,
Nick