New Central Illinois Member

Greetings all,
Didn’t realize this forum existed but now I’m here. I’m somewhat new to Illinois, been here 6 months now.
I’m running a local investor meetup in Urbana and searching throughout central Illinois for mobile homes and parks and other investors to connect with. I’m hoping this puts me in good connections with others.

I previously was in Fargo, ND and did a handful of mobile home flips. Also managed a 24 unit lower income building which was a fantastic learning experience. Ran a meetup group up there as well for 3 years. I’ll be attending the Louisville Expo coming up shortly so I look forward to meeting some of you in person.

Make sure to visit with Frank Bowman, the Exec for the Illinois Manufactured Housing Association at the IMHA booth while you are there.

Met him and yourself in passing really. Didnt have a chance to sit down with you with more in depth conversation as you both are might busy. I appreciate what you had to bring to the event and thank you for your short bit of time. I look forward to becoming more of an integral role in the manufactured home industry and building the business.

1 Like