MOM VI details

Karl Warner and Lisa were able to find us killer rooms at a great price in edgewater, FL near Daytona.

I have blocked out 20 rooms for the evening of Jan. 26 (Friday):

Best Western

1720 S Ridgewood Ave

Edgewater, FL 32132

(386) 427-7101

Go to this link (copy and paste) for good driving direction:

http://www.anywho.com/md.html

Mention Meeting of the Minds and you get an automatic $20 discount (cuz of bulk rate) and the room comes off my CC and onto yours with the discount intact. Out the door prices including taxes ,fees, etc. will be $89 for single and $99 for double. It is a race weekend so please reserve early.

The hotel has pool, wi fi in each room, free continental breakfast and clean, new rooms! There are places to eat within walkin distance plus of course, the Atlantic Ocean across the way. To the folks coming over a day early or staying a day later reserve now.

Karl is working on getting a conference room in his Park’s community room, and that is just icing on the cake!

I am sooooo excited…have a stellar line-up with some new faces and I hope a good time will be had by all. What a difference one year makes!

To the broke newbie that hungers to get started but is staying away cuz of funds (or lack thereof) there is always an extra room or two available and no one ever leaves these meets hungry…call me and we can and will hook you up!

Greg Meade

352.216.2020 Cell

352.288.0046 Office

877.572.5641 Fax