Mobile Home Millions 6

Wow! Can you believe this is our 6th Mobile Home Millions event! I didn’t think we could outdo ourselves after MHM5 in San Diego. With more than 500 investors, stellar speaking line up and an action packed schedule I thought we had reached our pinnacle last year. Not so! This year will make last years event look like a tea party! lol :slight_smile:

We have brought many new faces into our speaking line-up… several that you would recognize on a national level. With so many changes going on in the industry with Warren Buffett and the real estate market crash/lending debacle the speaker presentations will be cutting edge, timely and highlight how to make money (cash flow/equity) NOW!

We chose Austin this year as it is just a beautiful city with so much to do. We will be holding MHM6 at the Downtown Sheraton Hotel and Convention Center. The hotel is located a short distance from the State Capital, University of Texas, Lyndon B Johnson Musuem and the world famous 6th Street “Live Music Capital of the World”!

Make sure and reserve your space ASAP as we expect to be sold out for the event (the hotel meeting facilities can only handle 600 people!) We only have a limited number of hotel rooms as well.

I look forward to seeing you in Austin!

Corey