Mobile Home Millions 6

Wow! Can you believe this is our 6th Mobile Home Millions event! I didn’t think we could outdo ourselves after MHM5 in San Diego. With more than 500 investors, stellar speaking line up and an action packed schedule I thought we had reached our pinnacle last year. Not so! This year will make last years event look like a tea party! lol :slight_smile:

We have brought many new faces into our speaking line-up… several that you would recognize on a national level. With so many changes going on in the industry with Warren Buffett and the real estate market crash/lending debacle the speaker presentations will be cutting edge, timely and highlight how to make money (cash flow/equity) NOW!

We chose Austin this year as it is just a beautiful city with so much to do. We will be holding MHM6 at the Downtown Sheraton Hotel and Convention Center. The hotel is located a short distance from the State Capital, University of Texas, Lyndon B Johnson Musuem and the world famous 6th Street “Live Music Capital of the World”!

http://mobilehomeuniversity.com/mobilehomemillions

Make sure and reserve your space ASAP as we expect to be sold out for the event (the hotel meeting facilities can only handle 600 people!) We only have a limited number of hotel rooms as well.

I look forward to seeing you in Austin!

Corey