Down Payment: $500,000
Interest: 5.5% Fixed
Amoritized : 20-Years
Term: 5-Year Balloon

64 pads
56 occupied (100% Resident Owned)
Lot Rent: $350
Market Lot Rent: $500

City Water & Sewer (Billed Back to Residents)
Paved Roads
Home Condition - Good, mostly '70s/'80s/'90s

*Due to the deal size, we are asking for Proof of Funds & Ownership Experience for further information.

Please PM

3 Likes

Interested in this opportunity. I am unable to PM you. Could you please email me at samcknig@gmail.com?

Thanks,
Sean

Interested, please send additional materials to ravi.r.desai@outlook.com

Interested, please send details to will.nance@1890capital.com

Let me know if you or any of your contacts are interested in securing funding. Our product lines include: Unsecured Lines of Credit, Revenue Based Lines of Credit, Revenue Based Advance, Merchant Cash Advance, Business Lines of Credit, Inventory Financing, Purchase Order Financing, Equipment Leasing, Accounts Receivables Factoring, CMBS loans, Agency loans, Fixed Income, Bridge Financing , Commercial Contractor Funding, Small Business Loans.

Our referral relationship means a lot and if you bring a client to us, We pay you a referral fee.
Contact us today on how to get started
Email:Brandonwilliam2923@gmail.com

We are interested and can show proof of liquid funds on hand. Please send more info to: lostcoastpartners@gmail.com

hi, interested in the park . Please send info to mpb312@yahoo.com

I have parks in Michigan and am interested.

robbie.mosher@gmail.com

I’m interested. Please send info… cmtrepp@yahoo.com Thanks

Sounds great. Please send more info to dombroffn@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Interested in the Park. We have over 400 lots in Michigan, can do a quick close.

Carl Heintz
carl@windmillmhp.com

Interested in more details on your MHP, please ema to: Luke_properties@yahoo.com

If not taken, let me know: stevendsegal@gmail.com

Hey there! I am extremely interested in this opportunity. Would you mind emailing, I can’t PM you for some reason, probably because I’m new on this site. Thanks!
josh.jhdistribution@gmail.com

Hi if you haven’t found the right buyer yet I’m interested tjm 9988 at gmail.com thank you
Tom Morrison

Hi Brandon my name is Tom Morrison I’m at tjm 9988 @gmail I’ve got a small Park under contract right now I’m looking for a second or partner of 145k to finish the deal

Good Morning-

I would love to learn more about this park. Please reach out to me on my cell at 248-459-5150 or at my email blake@yaleadvisors.com