MH Boot camp ,Charleston, SC on October 5th-7th

Is anyone going to the Mobile home boot camp in Charleston, SC on October 5th-7th.
Hope to see you there
:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Yes, I am local and was just about to post …

How about a pre-bootcamp happy hour on Thursday, October 4th from 4-6pm at the Holiday Inn Riverview (301 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407).

Excellent 270 degree views from the rooftop bar, not too crowded, and good drink prices!

Anyone interested?

2 Likes

Hi Johnny. That sounds good, but maybe a place closer to the event hotel would be handy.k? The Hyatt House is at 506 King Street in the northern part of the central Charleston area. I don’t know the area that well, but maybe you do. It might save an Uber / etc ride to and from there. I recall there are a lot of nice places a few blocks from the Hotel.

1 Like

Johnny,
That’s an excellent idea however we will not be able to make it due to the fact that we won’t leave Fayetteville, NC until Thursday afternoon and about 4:00 p.m.
After my daughter gets home from school. it is a 3 hour trip.
Look forward to meeting you at the boot camp.

Yes, that would work too, but I suggested the Holiday Inn for the amazing view but also because it’s quiet and easy to have conversations. Other bars, especially on King St, will (most likely) be loud and crowded. But I can meet anywhere.