Merry Christmas

A merry Christmas and a happy , prosperous 2008 to all our friends and their families, including those we have not as yet met at the MHU fraternity.

Merry Christmas from the Hanak family!

Alexander Hanak : e-mail: alexanderhanak@yahoo.com

Bernd Hanak : e-mail- berndhan@gmail.com

PS.

Our three land/home ventures will be ready to be offered to the market on or before Jan.1/08.

Alexander,

You and your father were a breath of fresh air! I wish you both a very prosperous new year and a merry Christmas.

Folks if you didn’t have a chance to meet Alexander he’s the ripe old age of 16, if he can do deals I’m pretty sure just about anyone can! Britton reached 21 this year and I think he now owns 2 or 3 parks and will never feel what it is like to deal with the daily grind… The choice is yours with the coming year, you can continue to do what you are doing and getting the same results OR you can take what Lonnie, Earnest, and many others have given us and break outa the rut and strive for a better future.

Alexander, don’t ever let anyone tell you it can’t be done or that you are too young, you are a true inspiration to me!

Best wishes,

Ryan Needler

too. And he’s my IT Guy. LOL

Do you know where we ALL would be today if we had started this business in our teens? WOW!

Retired at 21 or so? Maybe 25?

You just gotta love this business,

Greg

Yes, they both are an inspiration.

It was great to see you again, Bernd.

And to learn you had a son! Wait, 3 children!!!

How time flies. Let’s do better this time, and not let it be so many years before we talk again. 30 is way to long.

Sandi