Looking for Mentor in Miisouri

I have read DOW and I am interested in doing Lonnie deals, but want to do due diligence on this method before committing money, time, etc… Lots of questions. Thank You in advance

So, you want someone to take THEIR time to mentor you so that you don’t have to take YOUR time to learn the business like we all have to do?

There’s nothing wrong with seeking a mentor, but I’m not sure that you will find someone willing, given your reasons.

You need to learn your local laws (which will require some of your time) and you need to go look at homes, talk to park managers, etc, all of which takes time, and is outlined thoroughly for you in the book. This is a learn-as-you-go business, so my advice is to dive in and ask specific questions as they come up. There are many people here happy to help you find your way, if you demonstrate some initiative on your own.

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks for the lecture. I have done some of these things you suggest, but, being in business for myself for 20+ years, I feel that before I just jump in and start buying moblie homes that I would talk to someone who has been doing this for a while and get a feel for the business. I am not sure this is what I want to do, but, it does interest me. Maybe I asked for the wrong thing ( mentor )?

I guess what I am tryimg to say is: I don’t want to dive in, not knowing how deep the water is.

Mike