Line Item on lease concerning septic tanks

I have a park on contract and just had the septic tanks inspected and pumped. The company that came out and inspected the tanks noted that there was a very large amount of toilet paper and wipes in the tanks. The owner made a comment about putting in my lease that I should hold the tenants responsible for taking advantage of the system by dumping items that should not be dumped down the drain and or flushed. Each tank has two units attached to them. The inspector said that they could tell which unit was pouring more grease down the drain than the other based on the inlet pipe from the unit.

Does anyone have any such line in there lease about the septic system and holding tenants responsible for cost associated with dumping excess paper or grease down the drain? Any and all insight is greatly appreciated.

I have it noted in my lease however there is no way to hold tenants responsible. If you find tenants are dumping unacceptable items you must single them out and shame them into correcting their behaviour.
Your lease will need to include the threat of eviction for repeated violation of the rules.
Tenants that do not comply following a warning will be served with eviction or have lease non renewed.