Liability insurance premium up substantially

My park liability insurance is with Towne Insurance.  My premium for the coming year has gone up 41% from last year.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  And can you recommend a good insurance company?  My park is located in NC.

Thanks

The best guy in the business, in our opinion, is Kurt Kelley at Mobile Insurance. He insures just about all of the professional park operators in the U.S. I’d give him a call and see if he can beat that price. His phone number is (281) 367-9266.What’s causing the increase in rates in most markets is the idiocy of judges and juries. I had an attorney call me wanting me to be an expert witness in a trial in which a kid was run over by a car in a park, and the tenant was suing the park owner claiming the kid would not have been playing in the street if there had been a playground. Of course, to the plaintiff’s attorney, it could not possibly be the fault of the kid playing in the middle of the street, or the parents who let the kid play in the middle of the street, or the tenant who ran the kid over. In the 1940’s and 1950’s this case would have been thrown out immediately, but in modern day America we’re all too stupid to use any type of common sense.

Thanks Frank! Old post but I called Kurt and he was great!