Let's Talk About MHCs! - NorthMarq

Hi All!

I’ve posted on here before and spoken with many of you but again, my name is Don Vedeen and I run the national MHC group here with NorthMarq. Our team is specifically focused on national MHC investment sales transaction, but NorthMarq is also a direct lender for agency debt. We have over 200 loan producers nationwide sourcing agency debt but also finding local and regional banks to finance the ‘tougher’ deals.

My team and I have very much enjoyed following the forum and meeting new park owners on here. We would love to meet even MORE of you and help any way that we can. If you are looking for new acquisitions, financing for a deal, refinance options or have ever thought about selling one or more of your assets then let’s set up a call!

Put something on my calendar that works for you and let’s see if can help. I look forward to connecting!

Best,
Don Vedeen

1 Like

I have worked with Don and his team at NorthMarq and can vouch for them if you need a reference.

Charles@CharlesFrancisProperties.com

Thank you, Charlie! It’s been great working with you as well! Looking forward to many more deals in the future.

Hi Everyone,

NorthMarq just released our Manufactured Housing market report and I thought it would be some good info for those that aren’t on our distribution list yet. Here is a link to the full report:

If you have any questions on the information or would like to discuss anything else MH related feel free to book some time on my calendar above! (Link in my initial post)

-Don Vedeen

1 Like

Hi Don,
We’ve spoken before. I own two parks. Send me your contact info and let’s set up a call: mhparkpeter@gmail.com

@dvedeen do you guys specialize in a particular region?

Happy to set up a call! I’ll send an email right now.

Frank-

Our group is national. NorthMarq has 37 offices nationwide so we have market knowledge, listed and sold parks all across the country. Let’s hop on a call so I can more formally introduce our team.

Best,
Don