Learning How To Wholesale Mobile Home Parks

Hello everyone! I am just getting into mobile home park investing and will do whatever it takes to break into this niche and learn as much as I can. I was told that wholesaling a park is a good way to educate myself and learn about mobile home park investing. I don’t have any experience. I have a low credit score. I don’t have any money to invest. I heard however, that wholesaling is an effective and low cost method of starting out. Can anyone recommend some ways that I can learn how to wholesale mobile home parks? If you are a wholesaler, please reach out to me. Maybe we can split an assignment fee 50/50 if you teach me how to put some parks under contract. Thanks for your help!

Two suggestions:

• take the MHU class. Get good grounding on concepts and terms. Learn from experts. Get advice and get your questions answered.

• calibrate whether offering a 50/50 split with an experienced wholesaler is a fair offer given your lack of either funding or experience. Determine whether you need to work free on a couple deals to learn the ropes

Best wishes!

Thanks Dorothy! I really appreciate your help. Take care

Where are you located?

I’m right outside San Diego.

Ok. I’ll get back to you.

Send me your number and email and we’ll schedule a call. My email is wagonzalez@acsllc.mygbiz.com.

I’ve done over 20 contract assignments and I could give you a few pointers. Email your contact info to MHPbuyers@hotmail.com

Talk soon

Dominic

2 Likes

Find me something in Texas. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If that offer is open , I’ll reach out too…

I’ve done over 20 contract assignments and I could give you a few pointers. Email your contact info to MHPbuyers@hotmail.com

Talk soon

Dominic

Hello,
Are you looking for private lender? they finance Businesses, Projects, individuals real estate deal Please do contact us at info below

Email: Info@rmefinancellc.com

Best Regard.
Thanks

i’ve got two parks in La Marque, TX if you are interested.

Manny, have have several parks in Texas and plan to buy more. How can I reach you?