Kentucky Park Assignment

HI All , we wanted to reach out to you as we have a park under contract in Christian County KY. We believe its a very good opportunity with some value add upside. We have decided to assign this opportunity

217 space MHP Value Add Opportunity-Western Kentucky

Purchase Price: $990,000

Cost per lot: $4562/site

Building Class: B

Location Class: B 60 Miles from Nashville TN

Size: 36 acres

Investment Specs:

• 217 total spaces(86 useable/rentable lots)
  • 81 occupied (mostly tenant occupied SW) 9 RV and a couple of DW Homes
  • 5 vacant homes(abandoned )
  • City water/city sewer-flat rate charged to the tenants
  • 36 acres good size lots
  • Well Located, smaller market
  • Seller financing offered
  • The vacant pads would need to be rezoned back to Res Manufactured Housing 3-4 months cost estimate $3500 -We have Attorney has a good relationship with City Planning/Zoning.
  • $175 lot rents market rents are $225+
  • Located about 60 miles from Nashville TN in western KY
  • 10 cap on purchase but could increase that cap rate to over 15+ in relatively short period of time.
  • Value add in increasing lot rents, Adding new water meters, bringing in new management , rezoning& filling the vacant lots or keep the property as is and subdivide/sell off the remaining sites as redevelopment
  • Will require about 200k in Initial Capital Expense
  • Great Opportunity for Experienced Value Add Operators
  • We have spent some considerable time on it and feel its a great opportunity for someone who has has the capital and experience adding value and turning around parks. More than we would prefer to take on. Thus we have decided to assign it.
  • Serious and Qualified Investors Only Please, Time is of the essence.

If you have interest please click the link to the NCND https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l3rX7lsHCkTmjsPzQjeHecMMjJnmEbIl sign and return email it to mhparksolutions@gmail.com and will get you property package on it and link to all the DD we have on it. Happy to Discuss as well 760 517 6733.

Proof of funds is required if you would like to access the DD materials upon review of the property package

Thank you for your time and consideration.

1 Like

PLease email me all the income and expenses along with anymore details.

What % of owner financing is avaialable?

Is this park still available?

If this park is still available. Can you please send the financials for the last 3 years.

Thank you

Hi Lori, left you a message. Is this still available?

I’m interested could you please send me more information thanks bigsnook223@hotmail.com

Please let me know of any future opportunities.
Thank you in advance,
Shan
smehta1105@gmail.com