Keep career and still invest in mhps. Realistic?

Is it realistic to keep your “day job” and own and manage a 30 to 60 site park or parks? It would be a mistake to drop everything today and become a full time owner / operator in my case. I really like what I do. I also have 10 years in residential real estate and owning / managing income property, so I’m not a complete newbie.

I’m curious if anyone can share their successess or personal struggles with trying to do “both” keeping the career and investing in parks. Anything is possible but am I going to have any time left with the family? Thanks - Kyle

its very realistic to keep your day job while you invest in mobile home parks. there of course is a time when going full time to be a park owner makes sense due to time and energy. but based on the nature of business its perfectly doable to own couple hundred units and keep your day job.

It is no different than investing in any other 30 - 60 unit rental income property. You simply have a team and delegate responsibilities.

Thank you for taking the time to reply fellas. I appreciate it. Take care. - Kyle