@bbhou , as per your post:
- "How to find an experienced MHP realtor in my area?"
I am a Licensed SC Real Estate Broker-In-Charge and Realtor.
I am sorry that you have not received call backs from Realtors and that some Realtors are not knowledgeable concerning pricing MHPs.
I like @CharlesD 's advise:
- "Step 1: Get a list of parks that meet your criteria in a geographical area"
- "Step 2: Interview a few brokers (not specific to MHP) My favorite ones are the deep rooted local guys who seem to list anything and everything."
- "Step 3: Select the broker you feel best about who is genuinely excited to work with you."
- "Step 4: Give them the list of pre-vetted parks"
- "Step 5: Follow up with your new broker buddy on a regular schedule"
@CharlesD 's advise is fantastic.
You need a Broker who is genuinely excited to work with you who also knows the people and the area.
You might have to train the Broker a bit on MHPs, but if you are knowledgeable enough that should not be an issue.
We wish you the very best!