Home Course Bundle 1 or 2

I recommend this forum, the training manuals, boot camp and pretty much anything else they offer for you if you are seriously going to use the information. The level of input from you is what will make the difference for you. I attended a boot camp and was thoroughly impressed with the openness to questions that Frank and the other speakers offered as well as the level of detailed content their programs offered. I already owned a park but I am just starting out in some parts of the programs and am finding a wealth of information in the materials and resources available. Totally worth the cost if you are going to implement what you learn.

I went for the home study course first and probably cycled through the 24 cd’s several times. If you’re actually serious about taking action this information is invaluable in organizing your thoughts and building a thorough understanding of what you’re getting into.
I followed up with the boot camp mostly to be around like minded people and update any outdated info.
It really is a gift at the price they are charging?

Ken Lavoie
Coppersideinvestmentsllc@gmail.com

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Yes, I can definitely vouch for the home study course. I bought the home study course with the DD manual and have found it to be worth every penny and then some! The home study course has been so good that I now plan to attend the boot camp at some point. But so far my work schedule (for taking time off) has not lined up with any of the dates.

I would buy it again. I have studied is and still use is as a resource guide,