Direct Mail for Selling/Renting Mobile Homes

I considering doing a direct mail program to boast the sale or rental of mobile homes in my park.

I was going to target apartment renters over 25 with income between 20-60K in my area.

Does anyone have any tips on how to target the right demographic? And how best to run a direct mail program?

Thanks

I think your efforts would be better off trying to reach people who are in the market for housings rather then a broad category like you gave. Think about it; 25 and older making 20-60K, that would describe perhaps 75% of all adults. But only a tiny fraction of them are thinking of moving, let alone moving into a mobile home park.

Agree with Randy - save yourself some time and just carpet bomb the apartment renters.

I have almost always used direct mail as a part of the marketing effort. First you need to know what your realistic target market is actually. Then you need to get lists from a credit information supplier that is targeted to the group you should be targeting. Then the mailing should be written to appeal to that target market group.

I really like direct mail and so do our clients (people with related or captive finance companies in manufactured housing) because it works really well when you understand what you are doing. We have one client (a large community group) that averages seven new homes a week in sales from his direct mail alone.

I hope the two white papers I sent you via email help.

Ken,

Thanks very much for the white paper!

Do you have any recommendations on direct mail list companies?

Thanks,

Pat Quinn