Considering a Small park - feedback appreciated

I am looking at a small park with 12 spaces. All POH. All city utilities. The concern I have is that it is an old park and at least a few tenants might be problematic. In particular there seem to a couple of tenants who are in trouble with the law. Current manager(s) are also somewhat questionable though might be doing an adequate job as of now.

The proforma rents seem very good for the potential purchase price I have in mind.

Any feedback on the park in general is appreciated and in particular on managing the problematic tenants and cleaning up the park in general to increase it’s value.

Thanks

Its small so just make sure top factor that in your valuation. Its also going to be relevant how close it is to you and how the market is ESPECIALLY if you think there is a risk of any of the homes leaving.

Pro forma rents ? You need to go off actual numbers …

If you want to share the deal numbers, perhaps we can give you better feedback on upside , if the deal has merit etc…

Thanks. I am still digging for details. I will post more info after I get more concrete data.

1 Like