Congratulations Rick!

Rick,

I heard through Bo today that you did an OUTSTANDING job on due diligence and negotiation. Bo said that you negotiated a MHP in North Carolina from $1.2 million to $700k. How did you do it? I would love to hear all of the details!

Congratulations again! I am so happy for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Corey

Corey

Yes it is true I found a little diamond in the rough. With the education from the MHM and Bootcamp I was able to make a great deal. The business model that you and Steve always talk about was my baseline to start the negotiation ( real 10-12 cap rate ). I was able to get a lot of great market information from Michael Powers that helped tremendously. Bo gave me the information on the status of repos in NC and from there the deal began. The network of connections from MHM and Bootcamp was utilized completely. I even have Colin ( he is a lender) whom I met at MHM and the Bootcamp as a partner. I am voraciously looking for more parks. Life is Great. See you in Costa Mesa next Saturday. Rick

Rick,

Steve and I are so proud of you. You took the knowledge and went out there and made it happen! You have an AWESOME deal with really good financing. I have a feeling this is the first park of many!

Corey

Hi Rick ,

May I ask who you used for you financing? as we will be in need soon.