Capital partner

Hi all - I’ve been a single family investor for the past few years, and have put together a $35MM rental portfolio that is now nearly fully stabilized. I’ve been interested in the MHP space for some time - am looking to be a capital partner to operators with access to good opportunities and the experience and bandwidth to successfully manage them. Significant turnaround / value add scenarios don’t scare me, generally looking for deals requiring $2MM+ in equity, though flexible on that for this space - and am working with investors ranging from individuals looking to invest in individual deals up to more institutional groups who would look to deploy $25MM+ into a series of deals with a given operator.

At the same time, am also offering a small amount of “top-up” equity in our SFR fund - this is a portfolio of 220 homes, 210+ of which are now leased, and having appreciated ~15% over the 18 month average hold time since we purchased. New investors at this point will come in on the same terms as existing equity, meaning effectively buying in at $0.85 per $1 of current value. Please reach out if interested.

Best regards

Ian

1 Like

Assuming a decent deal pipeline, what kind of financial terms would it take for you to back a first-time park buyer?

Hi Alex - thanks for reaching out. Please feel free to send me an email - ifisher@goldenpacificcapital.com - and we can discuss further.