Borrowing $40K for 30 days

Got a strange situation. Residents in the park are buying are in the process of getting approved for a loan so that they can buy a new home. Once they have their loan approval, the manufacturer will begin construction. I have to pay for the home the day before the mover picks it up and the lender pays me back as soon as I get the final permit. Pretty straightforward.

Some things we didn’t expect have happened and other matters that were supposed to happen didn’t. You all know the tune. We cannot come up with this money at once. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to go about getting this money? I know I will pay through the nose for whatever I can get and that is OK as this is the first new home in the park and other residents are starting to make inquiries. Years ago, I borrowed money from hard money lenders to do a couple of deals and it went well. Are they still out there? Referrals?

Thanks.

If calling mortgage companies does not come up with anything, try calling title companies and asking who does hard money deals in the area. Title companies see everything and know everybody.

1 Like

Have you tried to get a LOC on the park or a HELOC.

Interesting idea on the title companies. I will pursue that.

I tried to get a line of credit last summer and nobody was interested out there. Creativity is not in big supply in that area.

You didn’t say what state the park is in.
I may be a source of funds.
Please email me with details,

Mike Weiss
mweiss1031@gmail.com