Background checks?

I searched first b-4 asking this.

I do not rent properties and it seems that that citicredit will not accept my company to work with.

I also have checked into Rentalresearch it seems they also want a list of properties that I rent.

ANY IDEAS?

Thanks

Wayne

I have been deferring this task to the park for my LD’s. But have a potential problem brewing where the park screwed up. I have seen the light to make sure that I verify the buyers.

I use the company below for credit &/or background checks…$9.95 for credit.

http://www.mrlandlord.com/onlinechecks.html

I second what WheelEstate_MS posted. You may also want to look around your area for a Landlord association to join. They have a small charge per year to be a member. They provide advice and refer’s for what ever topic related to renting income property. You can purchase rental forms that comply to your state/county/city landlord tenant laws. Vendors for repairs. Usually a monthly mag.

Renting Mobile homes is the same as renting a stick home. Only difference would be if you are renting just the space/pad and the mobile home it’s self is owned by the occupant. Even if the occupant owns the Mobile they are still tenants. So LL/TT laws would still apply.

Do a google search for keywords of: Example for Long Beach CA.

CA Apartment owners association Long Beach

or

CA Landlord association Long Beach

Then check them out. See which one fits your needs. Usually they will have a website.

I do both. Check the website first. Then visit in person and if I like it I will join in person. This is not needed. You can do all online if you would rather. This is just what I do.