Anyone having issues with Buildium Customer Service lately?

Reaching out to the local community. Any body having issues or feel Buildium customer service has done a 180 and none existent lately? We have been trying to upgrade to Pro ,online wont let us do it, we have made several calls, they dont seem to respond to help inquiries.

I believe they are getting bought out and I dont know if this is a temporary hiccup but we are really feeling that based on this we are going to start the process of jumping shift to different online software. Their service used to be the fuel keeping the machine going but feeling like im stuck in an alternate universe.

Anyone else? …

1 Like

I’ve always had a hit or miss experience with buildium support, with them giving a good and prompt response 70%+ of the time.

I just messaged them about an issue with Eleases (adding two residents to a single e lease produces a viable but sloppy document) and it took them about 2 weeks to finally respond and confirm that my complaint is just a software glitch and there’s nothing I can do to fix it for now.

I’ve actually never tried to call them, and have always done online messages. I would try that route if you haven’t yet.

2 Likes

Thanks. I haven’t called them for like 5 years but lack of responses via their e support has prompted VA calling in wasting her time on hold and getting wrong info. It seems like the last 6 months. Thanks for your feedback @Noel_S

1 Like

I have been using Buildium for years, but service has been bad for the past 6 months. With the recent merger announcement, it has gotten worse. We are actively seeking alternatives that are better suited to larger organizations.

1 Like