Adventure Homes

There isn’t a ton in the forum about the quality of these homes, but it seems they do a fair amount of volume. Can anyone comment on experience?

@mhp We (Frank & Dave) have many Adventure Homes in our portfolio and they do produce a great product. We have had nothing but positive experiences with them.

-Brandon

2 Likes

We purchased 4 Adventure homes in 2019 and have not been happy with the product or the service. I’m sure Brandon is being honest and I certainly don’t won’t to appear to discredit his or anyone else’s experience - I can only speak for myself. We have two small parks and I certainly didn’t feel like I was a high priority to them, which is the unfortunate truth.

I’m not going to go through the laundry list of issues we had but in short; they were 3 months late on delivery, they wrecked two of the homes in transit and then backed another one into a tree once they arrived. A year and half later and we are still having issues with the homes and they will not fix them. We’ve gone through 3 or 4 service managers which has made the communication extremely challenging.

The entire process has been a nightmare. If you look up their reviews, you’ll see a common theme which points to poor service and discontentment with the product.

I’m just picking up this thread now so I’m nearly 3 years behind. Hopefully, if you already purchased from Adventure, you had a better experience.

2 Likes

I live near Adventure Homes Garrett Indiana plant.
A few years ago I did a walk through of the Clayton plant in Wakarusa IN, at that time I got a quote for a single wide Clayton home, which was around 30k. Around the same time I got a quote straight from the Adventure plant. Adventure’s similar home was over 10k more expensive. I would look into Clayton before Adventure based on my experience. I also must say that I have done walkthrough’s of both plants and I was much more impressed with Clayton’s employee’s. They were knowledgeable and friendly!

2 Likes

I never ended up going with Adventure, only Clayton plants. Sorry to hear, but good to know.

1 Like